Sunday, September 2, 2007














I'm back on the Internet. We moved into our house last week and did not get Internet access until a couple days ago and then we went camping on Friday and just got back today. Therefore, I have not updated my blog for awhile. I have been tagged by Jami and I will answer the questions soon. I want to find a couple of pictures first and that might take a couple of days.





As I mentioned we went camping. We went to a place called the Pinnacles campground. It was really pretty and the girls had a lot of fun. They loved that they could play in the dirt all they wanted. Marina would toddle around and fall down in the dirt and just lay there. Needless to say they were very dirty when we got home. On the way to the mountains Camryn wanted to know how the tent would stay up because mountains all lean. She didn't know how she would be able to stand up. She wanted to make sure we found a mountain with a flat top. Camryn is kind of a goofball. I woke up in the middle of the night Sat and Alexis was standing in the middle of the tent crying because she said her legs hurt and that she was cold. I told her to get back in her sleeping bag, because it was freezing, and she said she couldn't find it. Josh got up and put her back in her sleeping bag with a blanket. Well the next morning she had no recollection of what had happened. I don't know if she was ever really awake. We had a great time and it was nice to go and relax after unpacking (again) for a week.

Here's my little camping baby, who loved to eat dirt, rocks, and sticks!


Oh and here's a picture of my new kitchen. Josh doesn't really think I should post pictures of the outside of the house, for safety reasons. We are still getting the house organized and I think it will be awhile before that happens, but at least we are in.




6 comments:

Max Fam said...

the kitchen looks amazing nat! congrats on getting in and (hopefully) not moving for a very long time!

Jamie said...

you guys are always up to something! congrats on getting into your house- such a great feeling and the kitchen is huge!

Jami said...

That looks so fun! I want to go camping now~! Your kitchen is beautiful, good luck with the move in!

Jessica Y. said...

Isn't it fun showing girlie girls, how to play in the dirt!! I love camping with them. Not so much the lack of sleep while camping, and cleaning the little dirtballs afterwards... but the rest is fun!
Fun Kitchen!

Deanna said...

WOW! Beautiful! Those mountains are amazing!

Amy and Cameron said...

Those outdoor photos are gorgeous! Did you move into the house that you were talking about way back in April?