Sunday, August 19, 2007

Here's Marina proudly sitting in her toy. She emptied all the toys out and then proceeded to climb in all by herself. She thought she was pretty cool. She is getting big too quickly. She has started to walk and she turns one next month. We are doing good. It is time for school to start. Camryn and Alexis need something to keep them busy.


Here we are at Hell's Half Acre. It's 320 acres of crazy rock formations. It's a small canyon with caves, and twisting and colorful rocks. The movie Starship Troopers was filmed here. When you look down into the canyon it does look almost like an alien landscape. It is located between our house and Casper Wyoming. We went to Casper on Sat and went to the mall and did some shopping. We also went to a furniture store and looked around, because we have to furnish our new house! I'm excited to have my own home again. We all had a fun time going to the "city." I've decided there are some things I enjoy about living in a small town. For example, there is no traffic, no wait at the doctors office, and people at places like the bank know you and treat you very nice. But I still don't know if I could live in a small town forever. For now though, it's okay.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

HEY!! Good to see you guys are still around. Everyone looks good and Marina has grown a ton!! It's really fun to get an update on you guys- sounds like you're doing well! Can't wait to see the new house! Keep blogging!! :)

Deanna said...

I'm with Jamie - once you get into your house, post some picks so the reest of us who are ernting can be jealous! :o) Can't wait to see you!

Deanna said...

(whose typos are THOSE?!)

jani said...

Hells half acre, huh? Sounds lovely!! Dallin is 14 months and STILL ISN'T WALKING and it's driving me CRAZY!! Just walk already! Sheesh!

Michelle Hawkes said...

You guys look great! I am so glad that you have found a house and are getting settled. I cannot believe Marina is going to be a year old! We miss you guys!

Michelle Hawkes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami said...

Natalie! You've been tagged! check out my site for questions! Good to see you on the web, by the way! Looks like you're having fun! Jealous you got a new house, too!

Mandy said...

I am so ready for school to start too! Can't wait to see pics of the new house...I am so jealous!!! Good luck furniture shopping! And no traffic would be nice!