Monday, August 6, 2007

We went down to Utah last week because Josh had a conference in Salt Lake. We took Alexis and Camryn to Lagoon on Saturday. They loved it. Going places like Lagoon are a lot more fun with kids. They just got so excited over every ride and they really loved the water fountain that they could run through. Of course, they got soaking wet. Thanks to my Mom for watching Marina so we could ride the rides with the older girls. Well, here's a picture of Marina discovering flowers at my Mom's. She loved the flowers, but she still hates the grass, notice she is not standing on the grass. She also said kitty on Saturday. So cute! Her extensive vocabulary now exists of ma ma, da da, hi, and kitty. Sometimes I think she is trying to say thank you. Marina has also taken her first step. She will be a year next month. This past year has gone by so quickly, seems like I just barely had her. But I guess that's how it goes. So I try and remember to savor every baby moment, every snuggle, and every slobbery baby kiss.

Here's Alexis's birthday cake. I don't know whose more excited, Alexis or Camryn. Alexis is six years old. Her birthday was in June, I'm just a little behind in the blogging arena. It is hard to believe that I am old enough to have a six year old. I still feel like I did when I was eighteen. Who decided to trust me with children? That's what I'd like to know.




We went to the hot springs waterslide park in Thermopolis, Wyoming for Alexis's birthday. Alexis and Camryn loved the waterslides, especially because they could go down the slides with no help. Marina didn't like the pools very much, because it is a hot spring and the water tastes funny. I also think it hurt her eyes. Anyways, here is a picture of Marina and her cousin, Peyton, after a long day at the waterslides.

Well that's it for now. Hope everyone out there is doing good. We miss everyone!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Natalie, this is TWO blogs in one week! I love it! :o) Tell Alexis Happy Birthday from us. (Just tell her since we live so far away, it takes a long time for the words to travel!) :O)

Jessica Y. said...

Natalie, good to hear from you again. It sounds like things are going well for you and your little family. It does seem like you just had Marina, it goes so fast.