Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yes, I have finally taken a moment to blog. So not too much has been going on with us, just the same old stuff of living life.

Guess who came to Riverton???? I know it is hard to see in the picture, but that is former president Bill Clinton. I know all you die hard Republicans are like--what?! I would never go see him!! But I like Bill Clinton and I always have. You have to admit life was pretty good when he was president. Anyways even if you don't like him it's not everyday a former president comes to Riverton, okay it's pretty much never. So I had to take the opportunity to go and see him. He spoke well, like he always does, and I'm glad I went.
Here I am in Utah with my sisters. We went and saw the Blue Man Group at the beginning of Feb and finally got our pictures with our shirts. The concert was a lot of fun. I haven't had matching clothes with my sisters since like 1985.
When we went down to Utah we took the girls to see Disney Princesses on Ice. They loved it. There really wasn't a story line, it was just all the princess stories summarized which was kind of lame. But alas I went because I knew how much my girls would enjoy it and they did. In fact I remember going to Disney on Ice when I was a kid and I always really loved it so I wanted to take my own kids. And I will admit it, I also enjoyed the show.
Here is Easter morning at our house. We hid candy and eggs and the girls found it all. Of course, we had an Easter lesson about what Easter is about and why we celebrate it. When I was a kid we always hunted for candy and eggs and I still knew and understood the real reason behind Easter so we have continued the tradition with our kids.
Pretty girls!! The girls loved their new Easter dresses. Marina picked out her dress. I held up two different ones at the store and she keep pointing to this one saying "oooooh, pretty!" Even though they look like springtime it does not feel like it outside. In fact, yesterday it snowed. I have never been more ready for springtime than I am this year. After living in Kentucky, where by this by of year it was warm and the trees were blooming, this Wyoming winter is killing me!! Everything here is still brown and it has been so cold this past week. Oh well, guess I'll survive.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I'll have you know, Natalie, one of my best friends here (who is, in fact, LDS) is also a Dem, so there are more of you guys lurking about out there than you might think! :o) Go Dems!!! :o)

The girls look so cute! I LOVE Alexis' hair! I've been dying to cut Miranda's short again, but she refuses. She stil wants it "long to her back so she can have a braid." (Whatever...) :o)

Staci said...

sister of mine...i have to say, i disagree with part of your blog because while i'm not exactly sure if we've ever had matching clothes, i had not yet entered into this world in 1985. it was a few years later. i do enjoy the picture of us though, its nice to have pictures of all of us! plus now there are some of me to add to your photo albums so that people don't wonder where i've been :)

Jessica Y. said...

Cute girls!! Merina looks so big!! So we are in Billings MT now for good! So when you make a trip to come to the Temple, or to the "BIG CITY", let us know. We would love to see you guys, and get the girls together!

jessica said...

It looks like you guys are having fun despite the snowy and gloomy weather! The girls are so darling. I can't believe how big marina is. She is looking like a little girl these days. I don't agree with many of the Clinton's issues, however I do find them intriguing. That would have been cool to listen to him speak. Were there a lot of people there? Tell everyone hello from us. By the way...I love you hair. Talk to you soon.