Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finally, I have a second to write a new post. Life has just been crazy busy the past month. I'll just write a few things that have been going on. About a month ago I was playing Old Maid with Camryn and some other people, and at the end of the game Camryn said to me, "I'm so glad we didn't get the Old Navy!" I had to laugh. Then a few days later, she said to me "Mom, can we play Old Navy?" You can tell where we like to shop. Camryn also said to us, "It's a lot easier to laugh when you are having fun." I can always count on Camryn to say something to make me smile.

Josh and I had our 8th anniversary. On one hand I can't believe we have been married that long but on the other hand I look at everything we have gone through and all the places and people we have met and I realize it has been eight great years. We started in a tiny basement apartment that only had windows that were like ten inches tall. It was quite the dump. For our anniversary we went to California, without the kids. I have to admit it was strange to spend three days with no children. We were walking along a pier and looking in shops and it was odd to not have to say "come back here," "put that down," "be nice," "no you can't have that," etc. It was fun and when the time came, I was ready to get back to my kids. What can I say, I'm a sucker for snuggles from my baby girl.

We had Thanksgiving in Utah with my family. It was the first Thanksgiving with my family since I was pregnant with Camryn, due to our years in Louisville. It was nice to be together again. Unfortunately, my brother-in-law and nephew both had the stomach flu. Thankfully, we didn't get sick.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Seriously, Natalie, you guys must have stomachs of steel! Seems like wherever you go the flu FOLLOWS you, but you never get it! How lucky is that?!?! :o)

You'll have to post some California pictures, especially now that it's getting cold everywhere else. :o)

Half a Dozen said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! It was good to see you and have the girls hang out with their cousins. Can't wait to see you again!

Jamie said...

hey natalie! i need your new address. will you email me at uteinky2006@yahoo.com??
thanks!