Monday, May 7, 2007



Well, we had a great weekend down in North Carolina. The drive, however, was less then enjoyable. We left Thursday around five and didn't make it to our destination, Lake Lure, until 2:00 a.m. It wouldn't have taken so long except for the pouring rain and dense fog, oh and the twisty, turning, winding, curvy roads. Anyways once we were there it was fun to hang out with a bunch of friends and forget packing for the move. Camryn and Alexis had a great time playing with all the kids. I have to say those little girls are all the same as they dance, twirl, and play tea party. On the way home we stopped for dinner and Josh accidentally knocked Camryn's flip flop off and he said sorry. Camryn turned to Josh and replied, "it's okay, Daddy, Jesus still loves you!" It was pretty cute.
Today I spent the day packing, with Josh's help because he is DONE with school! I still can't believe it. When we moved here Alexis was only two years old and Camryn was three months. Now they are five and four, although they think they are 16 and 15. Alexis was standing next to me today and I noticed she went up to my elbow. What the heck?! She is going to be taller then me by the time she is 12, or maybe even younger. I guess that's the price I pay for marrying a tall guy. That's okay though he's pretty great.

4 comments:

Michelle Hawkes said...

That was such a fun trip. Too bad that it had to rain so much. I am glad that we got to spend some time with you guys. We are so happy for your family and Josh's completion of Dental school. We are going to miss you terribly.

Michelle Hawkes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish we could've been there with you. BTW - I LOVE your "Bliends" word! That is awesome! :o) We love you guys!

Mandy said...

I am so glad you guys came on the trip, it was so much fun! Cameron and Emma are WAY too much alike! And like you I am taking a much needed break from all the packing...it is the worst!