Sunday, May 18, 2008


This month has been crazy. We are getting ready for the girls dance recital on Saturday. I am excited to see them dance. They had their dance pictures taken yesterday. The costumes are so cute, I will post some pictures later. Camryn had her end of the year play last Friday. She was Droopy the Bunny and her best friend, Aubrey, was Fluffy the Rabbit. They were quite the pair. The performance was two hours long, I have to admit that it was kinda long, especially for little kids, but they did a really good job. The first half was a singing program and then the second half was the play. My parents were able to come up to see it, I'm glad they are close enough that they can come up for the weekend for things like that. I don't really have much to say (I usually don't) but here are some pictures that I have taken recently.

Here is Alexis at the track at Riverton High School. Her school had an activity day there with lots of different activities for the kids. One neat thing about her school is they really emphasize the importance of physical activity and eating healthy. (which is the opposite of the schools in Kentucky)This is Camryn and Aubrey. They are so alike. If they could they would play together all day, everyday.

Here are a couple of pictures of Camryn at her program. In the first one she is introducing herself. She said, "I'm Camryn Fowler and when I grow up I want to be a paleontologist!" In the second one she is in her bunny outfit. Camryn is so full of happiness, joy, and excitement. She brings a lot of laughter and joy to our family. I can't believe she is going to be in Kindergarten next year.

4 comments:

Amy and Cameron said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls are. They are adorable! We'd love to see you guys when you come to Salt Lake next time.

Deanna said...

I'm with Amy - woah, the girls look so big!! I hate that they are moving on with us! :o( They look so cute, though! :o)

Hardy's said...

Wow!! Starting kindergarten soon!! Your girls are so big!!!

jessica said...

Your girls are so darling. They have always been so sweet and so much fun! We miss you all five of you! I think of you guys often as we are swinging on the trusty swingset! By the way...sorry about Hillary. Are you going to vote for Obama? I don't know about that guy. There's something a little disturbing to me about him. I can't put my finger on it...when I do I'll let you know.