Saturday, March 1, 2008




We went to a dental convention in Denver last week and once again it was great to see everyone there. It is so awesome that we can be apart for months and months and then get together and it's like we never left. We went to the Denver aquarium with the Ronco family and the kids were immediately talking, giggling, and just being best friends. Of course, I always enjoy a trip to the big city. I did some shopping, dining out, and enjoyed the chaos of the city. Our hotel we stayed at was awesome, we stayed in suite so we were able to put the kids to bed in one room and then hang out in another. It is nice to be able to go somewhere and stay where we want and not just where it is cheapest. You past students know what I'm talking about. So we had a great time, I just wish we could have stayed longer.

Here are the little best friends.



At the aquarium there was a bird, I think it was a macaw, it was screeching very loudly and the girls did not like it. Camryn looked at the bird and yelled, "BE QUIET!!" I had to laugh.



Here's all the kids. Jared and Johnny are getting all grown up. I don't know how that has happened since I have not aged at all.


I have to thank my sister, Staci, for coming with us. I wasn't even going to go because honestly two days by myself with three children in a hotel room is not exactly my idea of a dream vacation. But Josh convinced my sister to come with us and so I went and I could not have done it without her. Staci you are awesome!!


Who loves Oreos? ME!!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! It is so true that you can be away from the friends that we went to school with and upon seeing them again it's as if no time had passed at all. The only thing that's different for us is that we are even more poor! Your hair look darling. It's a little lighter to isn't it? Sooo cute! I can't believe how big the girls are, especially Marina. She is a whole different little girl. That's just it, she's getting to be a little girl (well toddler) now and is no longer a baby. We love you guys!!! Take care and give the girls hugs from us. One question...Hillary over Obama?

Max Fam said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. I love your hair too, it looks so good!

Half a Dozen said...

You all look great! Glad to hear you had a good trip. Hope to see you this summer.

Deanna said...

YAY! That was such a fun day! We had a blast, nd we always love hanging out with you guys. You'll probably get sick of us if you ever move to Denver!!! :o)

(That macaw was so dang funny!)