Thursday, December 20, 2007

So Kentucky!!

We went to see the Nutcracker a couple of weeks ago. The girls really enjoyed it and I was surprised at how good it was. Well, a couple of little boys, around 8 years old, and their families were sitting in front of us. Both of the boys had mullets, BAD mullets. I couldn't help but think, "that is so Kentucky!" Josh and I joked that if only we had a pair of scissors we could chop off the mullet when the lights went down and then slide the scissors under the chairs in front of us. I'm sure the children would have been grateful, but alas we did not have a pair of scissors. My question is do you think the boys wanted their hair that way or did the parents force it upon them? Poor, poor children.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Ron would say, "Cool hair, kids!" WAIT! That's probably what their dad said!!!!

Jami said...

Natalie, when are you guys coming out? I vaguely remember a conversation about this, but I vaguely remember pretty much nothing right now. You're more than welcome to stay or AT LEAST comeover for dinner for a night! Let me know what you're doing...Jack also gets discounted tickets to Disneyland and Universal Studios, etc...