Sunday, November 29, 2009

This was from our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Even though it snowed a few weeks earlier we were able to go and pick our pumpkins and go through the corn maze.

Preston's first time eating baby food. I love the bib!
Happy Birthday Marina!!!

So it has been a really long time since I last posted. I really want to keep this up, but I wonder if I really will. Anyways, the rest of the summer was great, we went to a week long family reunion with Josh's family in July. Then we went camping for a weekend with my family. Then we went to Yellowstone for a week. It was a lot of fun and one crazy summer. At the end of August school started and the kids love school. Alexis and Camryn are both doing really well and I am glad they both enjoy reading. Marina turned three in September. I can't believe she is already three!!
In October was Halloween, of course. Alexis was a "goth" fairy, Camryn was a vampire, Marina a princess, and Preston was a little Yoda. It was a great Halloween. It was even nice weather. The first week of November we went on a little family vacation down to see dental school friends in Fort Collins and Denver. We had a blast. Also the first week of November we celebrated our tenth anniversary. Okay so we really didn't do anything to celebrate it, it was on a Wed and Josh had scouts. But we are celebrating it in June with a trip to Paris, I am so excited! Thanksgiving was great. We went to Josh's parents house, which meant no traveling.
So I guess I should mention that I turned 30 in Sept. It really isn't that big of a deal to me. I don't feel any different. I look back at my twenties and I had a lot of fun and a lot of great things happened. We traveled to California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Tennessee, Mississippi, Florida, Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, Washington D.C., New York, Kentucky (obviously), Pennsylvania, Wyoming, and Colorado. Josh finished dental school. I earned my Bachelors and my Masters. I had four beautiful kids. I look back and I had a great, but definitely not always easy and at times even difficult, ten years. I am looking forward to what my thirties will bring.

No comments: