Thursday, July 5, 2007

So here's a quick blog. We have been at a family reunion all week so I haven't had a lot of time on the computer, but I have a couple of minutes to mention a few things. Most important Josh finally got his license!!!! Yeah! He had his first real day on Tuesday and loved it. It is still kind of unreal to me that we are really done. Other then that not much happening here. Marina wants to walk, not crawl. Alexis and Camryn are taking dance lessons, which they love and they just finished swimming lessons. I'll take some more time later to write about the family reunion and post some pictures.

6 comments:

Max Fam said...

Congrats on getting the license Josh! We miss the Fowlers...The 4th of July fireworks down by the river were just not the same without your crew. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Deanna said...

They saved the best for last: Ron got his license the same day! Congrats, Josh! :o) How many times can I tell you WE MISS YOU GUYS??!?!?

jessica said...

YEAH!!! How nice to be the dentist finally! Tell the girls hello. Sorry I haven't emailed back...where does the time go? I think about you all the time. We miss you guys so much. Glad to hear that things are going well. I'll email you soon....PROMISE!!!

Jamie said...

wow! finally bringin' home a paycheck- must feel good! so i want to hear what you did with your first paycheck!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie, Glad to see things are going well! I miss all of you guys and life in Louisville! It's hard to get up and kind start again, but exciting at the same time. Chris and I are in denver, Co while he does his residency program. We are expecting are little girl in 2 weeks, I am sooo ready! Check out our blog: www.chrisandgina.blogspot.com and when she arrives I will post pictures of her! Take care! Gina

Mandy said...

it's so weird so slowly start hearing about everyone working! It really does make it all seem final! Can't wait to see the pics...family reunions are always fun and crazy